Lancaster, 6pm Thurs 16th June 2016
Malmo Guns, the largest shooting sports retailer in the North, are holding a Best Practice Charity event for stalkers in conjunction with The Deer Initiative, British Deer Society and British Association for Shooting and Conservation, with the latter again having the highly popular ST-2 simulator on the ‘running boar’ mode. The aim of the event is to provide a forum for, and to promote, deerstalking and all shooting sports in the North of England.
This year Best Practice subject matters are:
• A demonstration on tracking and locating an injured deer by UKSHA
• Simon Roch vet and deer stalker will be giving a presentation on ‘Non Toxic Bullets’ (This subject matter is close to all deer stalkers hearts currently)
• Honeywell Meats, always a real crowd pleaser, will demonstrate how to butcher and prepare a carcass
Trade attending include Swarvoski, Tikka, Sako, Blaser, Mauser, Sauer & Harkila and Dalziel Butcher Supplies. Wildlife and Firearms Enquiry Officers from Lancashire Police will be on hand to offer help and advice on shooting related matters and the Forestry Commission Wildlife Rangers will be displaying carcass inspection. There will be an auction of stalking and sporting lots and also a raffle of associated goods.
If you have any heads you would like measuring please bring them along, as a representative from BASC will be in attendance offering trophy measuring.
To book a place
Attendance is by pre booking so we can gauge numbers. Please email email@example.com to book a place, as we have a limited capacity. Payment will be made on the night.
YOU CAN ONLY BOOK BY USING THE ABOVE EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE SHOP DIRECTLY.
• Start time 6.00pm.
• Entry is £8.00 to be paid on the night. The entrance fee includes a venison burger. All proceeds will go to the North West Air Ambulance and the ABF The Soldiers’ Charity.
• Location - Malmo Guns are located just 5 minutes from junction 33 of the M6. Upper Foxholes Farm, Bay horse, Lancaster, Lancashire LA2 9DB.
If you have queries about the event please contact Alastair Boston on 07855 606 877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org